Counseling And Assistance For Workers And Business Owners With Employees
Individual employees, class action groups of employees, and employers of all sizes and varieties make up the client base of Zwetsch Law Group in St. Petersburg. Clients come from throughout the Tampa Bay region as well as from other parts of Florida. Attorney Kevin D. Zwetsch’s business background as well as his many accomplishments in the practice of law make him a natural adviser for employees and employers alike with legal concerns involving employment.
With extensive knowledge of both sides of an employment issue, attorney Zwetsch and the team at Zwetsch Law Group or ZLG are well-equipped to give each client top-rate service, regardless of which side of a dispute or challenge they find themselves on.
A Flexible Resource For Employees And Employers
Workers sometimes wonder how to protect themselves from potential whistleblower retaliation or they wish for a lawyer’s review of a noncompete agreement they are being asked to sign. Mr. Zwetsch offers such services and many others that help employees make wise decisions in their interactions with their employers.
Employers, on the other hand, often look for:
- Advice and assistance to prevent harassment and discrimination claims in the workplace
- Help with benefits management, training, employee handbooks and disciplinary procedures
- Guidelines for administering benefits programs
ZLG offers these and many other services, partnering with employers to provide effective explanations and supervision of employees.
Request the employment counseling that you need as an employee or employer in Florida. ZLG is here for you.
Dispute Prevention And Resolution
The most cost-effective litigation is no litigation at all. In other words, preventing lawsuits is a valuable investment for employers as well as for employees whose cases may or may not succeed in a court of law. It is usually far better to resolve disputes upfront than it is to bring claims after disagreements have escalated to the litigation stage.
Sometimes a dispute must go to mediation or a trial to get the right result. At ZLG, clients’ best interests come first. Request a consultation to discuss the employment law problems that you are facing as an employee or employer, such as:
- Disputes over wage and hour claims, with allegations of unpaid wages, overtime, commissions and bonuses
- Allegedly unpaid benefits and/or overtime because of misclassification as an independent contractor instead of an employee
- Accusations of sexual discrimination and harassment and other forms of discrimination, harassment or whistleblower retaliation
- Claims of Equal Pay Act violations and gender discrimination in the workplace
- Noncompete agreements, trade secret violation allegations and other types of nondisclosure and restrictive covenant violation claims
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation claims and related employee-employer disagreements over sick or family leave
- Review of employment contracts and severance agreements
Serving Workers And Businesses Throughout Florida
To request a consultation regarding a noncompete agreement dispute, or any employment or business-related dispute in the Tampa Bay area or beyond, call 877-528-2483 or send a quick message for a prompt response.