Business Law Attorney With A Deep Understanding Of Employment Law
The life cycle of a business encompasses many twists and turns along the path to success. From formation to various stages of development, business owners and managers often realize that legal guidance is as essential as market research or financial backing. A one-time fix or an ongoing attorney-client relationship is a sound investment for anyone who is serious about the advancement of their business.
At Zwetsch Law Group, you will find reliable legal counsel for both transactions and litigation in the world of business. Attorney Kevin D. Zwetsch has built this firm’s strong reputation through many successful outcomes. Clients’ loyalty and referrals have led to many productive interactions serving a wide range of businesses in St. Petersburg, the entire Tampa Bay area and beyond. Entrepreneurs and established business owners in need of legal advice are welcome to request consultations at their convenience.
What Business Law Means To Clients Of The Firm
Areas of business law that often bring clients to the doors of Zwetsch Law Group include the following:
- Entity selection, formation and the establishment of routines essential to smooth business operations
- Commercial leases and other commercial property concerns
- Contracts involving investors, lenders, business associates and clients
- Regulatory and tax compliance
- Securities and FINRA-related concerns and challenges
- Employment issues such as risk analysis to prevent litigation over discrimination and harassment allegations
- Drafting, formalizing and enforcement of noncompete agreements and other forms of intellectual property (IP) protection
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions (business divorces)
Collaboration is a focus in all attorney-client relationships involving Zwetsch Law Group and Florida businesses. Attorney Zwetsch and our team help business clients protect their financial stability while supporting them through transactions and dispute resolution.
Request Legal Counsel For Your Tampa Bay-Area Business Or Any Florida-Based Enterprise
Regardless of what stage or concern your business is facing, attorney Zwetsch has the experience and deep knowledge necessary to offer just-right advice and guidance.